Pour Over Coffee Dripper Set
- POUR OVER COFFEE DRIPPER SET - Go Barista-Style! The Kibaga coffee dripper (4” outer diameter; 3 cups in a brew) allows your coffee to seep right into the stylish 14 oz carafe, creating a delicious coffee - a taste you’ll never want to miss again
- POUR OVER COFFEE MAKER SET - Using the stainless steel pour over coffee maker to whip up the best home-brewed coffee is super easy; simply place the coffee strainer into the glass carafe, add coffee, pour in the hot water and enjoy
- COFFEE DRIPPER SET - The unique designed food-grade stainless steel filter makes sure that the coffee brewer doesn’t clog up, while the heat-resistant black handle of the cone brewer, provides a secure grip and prevents your fingers from getting burnt
- STAINLESS STEEL POUR OVER COFFEE DRIPPER - The coffee dripper cone is made of high-quality mesh and comes with a 14 fl oz carafe made of robust borosilicate glass, ensuring long-lasting use; Bonus: no extra paper filters are necessary - save money & the environment
- COFFEE POUR OVER CONE - After making your perfect cup of coffee simply rinse the reusable metal coffee dripper with hot water and let it air dry; it’s as easy as that - no additional detergents needed - more time to savor your tasty beverage
Looking for that perfect cup of coffee? The Kibaga reusable coffee dripper will get you a step closer!
Create your very own pour over coffee and experience how good coffee can taste!
The special food-grade stainless steel filter design prevents the coffee dripper from clogging up and ensures that all nutrients and flavored oils seep right into the elegant 14 Oz glass carafe - creating a delicious, well-balanced coffee! A heat-resistant black handle makes it easy to hold the stainless steel pour over coffee dripper and avoids burned fingers. Only premium materials such as top-quality stainless steel mesh for the pour-over brewer and robust borosilicate glass for the carafe have been used, offering you a fabulous coffee brewing set. Enjoy a superior coffee experience without using any extra paper filters - save money and the environment!
You don’t need any magic skills to brew the perfect coffee. Allow yourself the time to find YOUR ultimate brewing style by trial and error. And since the pour over coffee maker (4” outer diameter) can brew up to 3 cups in one go, you can ask your loved ones to have a taste, too.
Get your brewing technique started with these simple steps:
- Heat water to 200°F / 95-96°C
- Choose a serving size and fill the ground coffee into the filter
- Ensure that all coffee grounds are covered with water - wait about 30 seconds
- Let’s brew: pour the heated water into the filter using a circular motion until you reach your serving size
- Grab your pour over coffee mug, take a sip and close your eyes - tastes like heaven!
Tip: using a coarse grind is recommended, as it filters through the stainless steel filter better than a super fine grind.
Order your Kibaga coffee dripper set today and add a true barista-like gem to your kitchen!