- TERRARIUM: The Kibaga premium geometric glass terrarium is a perfect combination of modern design and everlasting elegance; The stylish air plant terrarium fits into any interior, whether to decorate your lovely home or office
- GEOMETRIC TERRARIUM: Its geometric shape and premium materials make the terrarium a first class decoration; The water-permeable tabletop terrarium is made of a black 99.9% tin frame and clear sodium calcium glass - a sturdy & eco-friendly beautification
- GLASS TERRARIUM: The pentagon terrarium (6.9”x6.9”x5.9”) provides ample space for succulent terrarium plants such as cacti, moss and air plants (watering only once a week); The easy-care flora adds a simple, yet unique charm to any room
- DIY TERRARIUM: Time to get creative! Through an easy-to-access opening, the terrarium offers endless options for showcasing items; Accentuate your keepsakes, mementos or create a romantic ambience using the 2 free included tealight candles
- MODERN TERRARIUM: Share this visual highlight with a special friend and put a smile on their face; The elegant indoor plant terrarium is a fabulous gift for a housewarming or birthday party, as it is a fantastic and versatile addition to any decor
Enjoy a little indoor garden with the Kibaga geometric glass terrarium
The premium glass geometric terrarium is an eyecatcher in any room. Whether you place the air plant holder (17.5x17.5x15cm) on your office desk, windowsill or use it as table decor, the classic and elegant design makes a long-lasting impression. The terrarium is made of clear sodium calcium glass and a black frame, made of copper and soldering material (tin) that is all eco-friendly. Thanks to the high-grade quality you can get creative and re-decorate your glass terrarium for a long time to come.
Endless decor options: The handy opening of the terrarium provides air supply and gives easy access to place items inside. The glass pentagon is the perfect home for succulent terrarium plants such as cacti, ferns or air-plants. Add sand, moss, soil, rocks to create your very own mini garden. Taking care of glass terrarium plants is super easy - simply move the succulents to a sink to water, let them dry (1-2 h), put them back and watch how their beauty unfolds without watering for another week. Please make sure not to pour water into the geometric planter (not waterproof!).
Furthermore, you can use the terrarium to showcase your mementos and keepsakes or decorate seasonally (e. g. Christmas). To enhance the visual effect and bring a peaceful ambience to your interiors, you’ll also receive 2 tealight candles with your terrarium. Note: tea light candles (1.75”x1”) come with acrylic glass - only use light candles under supervision. Using candles within the Terrarium could cause sooted glass.
Create a little plant paradise that is a fantastic low-maintenance decoration and is made of environmentally friendly and robust materials.Put the Kibaga glass terrarium in your cart now! We know you are going to love it!
Note: Glass terrarium and 2 tealight candles are included; Plants are NOT included.